Destruction Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction Inc.

Disbanded

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need somone to host a server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

We need somone to host a server Empty
PostSubject: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:28 am

I was planning on setting up a couple of games this week. Maybe friday (September 7th) or saturday (September 8th). Sunday might be a good day too. What do you think?

We need someone who has enough bandwidth to host as many people are in the clan.

I also need everyone to post in this topic so that I know who is interested.

I'll make an announcement (and probably add a forum for this sort of thing) when I get enough feedback.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
BigDrew078

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:58 am

depending om ny connecton that day i have been able to make anywhere from 4-24 people games and im intrested
Back to top Go down
tellboy

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:51 am

yeah i'm in we need some battle time as a clan while we are doing nothing everyone else is fighting and getting better we'll be left behind
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:09 pm

Well I might have to postpone this meeting until we can get some more people interested. I'd like to at least get 8 people to play.
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:12 pm

im interested but i can only hold like 8 ppl at most
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 pm

Well I guess we'll try for next week then since not that many people have seen this.

I need someone else to organize this for me. I'm moving next week, so I'll be packing my stuff later this week and I won't have access to a computer or the internet during that time.
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:55 pm

Anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm

have we actually played a game as a clan
Back to top Go down
BigDrew078

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:17 pm

a while ago i had a clan game with 8 people it was just pratice
Back to top Go down
BigDrew078

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 pm

As soon as i get verizon fios except a serever from me amolst everyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need somone to host a server   We need somone to host a server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need somone to host a server
Page 1 of 1