Destruction Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction Inc.

Disbanded

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

I got into this wierd gun battle the other day. Empty
PostSubject: I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.   I got into this wierd gun battle the other day. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:20 pm

I hopped into a missle turret near my base in the "Island Outpost" map and started taking out enemy warhawks like crazy. I must've taken out about 4 of them. Then one of the guys who I killed came after me in a jeep. He threw a grenade at my turret and almost killed me. So I jumped out and returned fire. We traded a couple of grenades back and fourth until he blew up his jeep. His jeep was next to that building that had the open door, When the jeep blew up, I switched out my knife so it looked like he killed me and then took cover in the building as he got into the missle turret. So I went up to the window and started shooting at him with my machine gun while he was busy taking out my teammates.

When he realized that I was shooting at him, he turned the turret towards the window and fired. I ducked back out of his line of sight so he missed. Then he turned back to my teammates and started firing at them again. So, again, I started shooting at him with my machine gun. And, again, he'd fire some missiles at me while I ducked out of the way.

This went back and fourth until I ran out of machine gun ammo. I looked around the building to see what kind of ammunition I could find. Luckily enough, there was a machine gun in there. So I went over and picked it up while looking over my shoulder to make sure he couldn't hit me with another missile. This time he didn't turn back to my teammates. He kept me in his sights and fired a few missiles at me. But there was a tank in between me and the windows so I got the machine gun and raced back to the front corner of the building near the turret.

Again, we went back and fourth with me shooting at him while he was aiming at other people and he'd turn on me and I'd duck. It went on until I ran out of machine gun ammo again. So I went back to the other end of the room for some more ammo.

This time, though, one of my teammates approached the turret and flushed the enemy troop out. His only means of getting cover was to enter the building that I was in. So me and my teammate ganged up on him with our machine guns and his life was quickly extinguished.

In short, I owned his ass. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
jusper10

jusper10

PostSubject: Re: I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.   I got into this wierd gun battle the other day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 am

thats a pretty long one on one fight u should have went for a rocket launcher or binoculars
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.   I got into this wierd gun battle the other day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:31 pm

Well I couldn't get to any rockets or binoculars becuase I would've lost track of the guy. Plus he would've knocked a lot of my teammates out of the sky.

Besides that, the fight only went on for a minute or two. And I lol'ed the whole time. I couldn't believe the guy wouldn't get out and come after me. I guess he didn't realise how much I suck at ground combat.
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.   I got into this wierd gun battle the other day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got into this wierd gun battle the other day.
Page 1 of 1