Destruction Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction Inc.

Disbanded

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rank Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr-John-

Mr-John-

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:30 pm

The rank problem in this game..is it a bummer? does it make you not want to play this..\?
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:59 pm

It is a bummer to some degree. I played for a couple of hours yesterday, and none of it recorded. It was a shame to see all of those badges, ribbons, and points go to nothing.

I was playing and I was recommended for a rank advancement and I said "WTF? I already have that one!" It was a dissapointment.

They had it fixed for a couple of days, but they haven't fixed it for good.
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
jusper10

jusper10

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:14 pm

i play once ina while because of the glithches and every time that i playi get rank advancement to airman
Back to top Go down
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

Location : In Pluto, the planet that's not a planet anymore. Dang, is it cold here.

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:26 am

yea it does, what's the use of customization if u can't get more stuff Neutral
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 am

thats pretty much the point of custimization
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:54 pm

Personally, I wouldn't normally give a squat about ranked games, but I want to look cool.

I don't think I'll get past airman 1st class for a while. That warhawk recruiting ribbon is going to be hard as hell to get again (I had it, but it didn't record.).
Back to top Go down
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

Location : In Pluto, the planet that's not a planet anymore. Dang, is it cold here.

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:45 am

oh how do u get that? it's so hard, I dunno how to get it, 4 mins in a warhawk straight? I did that, I did everything on it but nothin happened
or maybe I thought I did everything but maybe I just misunderstood it, I'm confused Question
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:55 pm

i got the warhawk recruiting ribbon and it was the hardest ribbon that i got and you need to kill someone that is in a ground vehicle
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:50 pm

You need to kill a ground troop, a ground vehickle, and stay in a warhawk for 4 minutes within one match. I don't know if you have to do all this with the same warhawk.
Back to top Go down
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:56 am

OH! so I have to kill a troop in a vehicle not kill a troop by usin a vehicle lol!

hardest thing to do here would be the 4 minute thing
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:06 pm

you need to use the same warhawk
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:03 pm

I wonder if you can password protect ranked servers.

We could theoretically set up a ranked clan server for the purpose of getting everyone thier warhawk recruiting ribbon.

Or I guess you guys would prefer to earn them than get them the easy way. It's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:23 pm

actually you need to be in a ranked server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Problem   Rank Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Problem
Page 1 of 1