Destruction Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction Inc.

Disbanded

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lol sniping and binocs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

Location : In Pluto, the planet that's not a planet anymore. Dang, is it cold here.

lol sniping and binocs Empty
PostSubject: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 am

I was in this match in Island Outpost or sumthin, ranked match, I went to one of my favorite places where u can get the binocs and sniper
I went to one of the towers and just across was an enemy zone so I just sniped them off and used binocs on all the turrets, then my team got that place so I went and aimed to another enemy zone and did everything again

I got 50 points on that match and ranked 1st

I got 11 kills in a row and 1 death where I killed the person who killed me totalling 12 kills

I got 30 as a bonus for getting a lot of ribbons (around 6) some guy said "30 bonus wtf?!?" lol!

and 8 points for capturing the zone over and over

funny match lol!
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 pm

I love that spot for raining death on your opponents. I didn't do this in a ranked game, but if I did, I'd probably have a lot of badges and ribbons for it. Here's what happened:

I was spamming airstrikes on the enemy base. We were playing on the largest map in the Island Outpost. My team had every base and I was in the one nearest base that overlooked theirs. A sniper, who was hiding out on the right side of the highest platform in his base, killed me after several attempts to kill him with a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle. It's kinda hard to jump out from behind a rock and hit a guy thousands of feet away with any accuracy. So I respawned in the second closest base that overlooked theirs. I went up to the watch tower that had the binoculars, grabbed them, and then blew him to high heaven. Then I sat up there as my team invaded their base and tried to get a couple more kills with my sniper rifle. Then I noticed that the sniper was back again. He was in the same place too. So I airstriked him again. Then I airstriked him again. Then I noticed an enemy warhawk that was hovering in their base. So I pointed the binoculars at him. He moved. I aimed again. He moved again. I took aim one last time and managed to blast him out of the sky with an airstrike. Then I airstriked the sniper again.Then the sniper sniped me. So I respawned in the same base and went back up to the watch tower. As I was going up, I heard some AA going off in the background. I noticed it was coming from the enemy's base. The sniper got into the AA cannon and started shooting at my teammates who were hovering nearby in their warhawks. So I airstriked him. Then he got smart and started sniping from the deck that's just beneath the highest one. Airstriked. Then one of his buddies started up with the sniping bit. He, too, stayed on the lower deck. He got beneath the upper deck and when I tried to airstrike him, the bomb only destroyed the un-manned hawk that was sitting above his head. But I managed to airstrike him when I was able to shoot another lazer his way. Then, I think I airstriked another one, but I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

Location : In Pluto, the planet that's not a planet anymore. Dang, is it cold here.

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:34 pm

lol what you could do in case someone or some warhawk tries to kill you at that spot, you could hide inside the metal thing where u end up after climbing up the ladder and snipe or airstrike from there, that's what I do when they kill me once and I see them still at the same place lol!
Back to top Go down
jusper10

jusper10

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:02 pm

it must have been fun killin all those people
Back to top Go down
WHTrunner
Admin
WHTrunner

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 pm

I was having a blast.

And I made sure I hid inside the little room when I wasn't destroying. They sent rockets at me, but they hit the rail and didn't do much damage to me. And they weren't organized to have someone in a warhawk come after me. But if they did, I had a rocket launcher on me. Laughing

But I'm kinda wondering why they didn't get a pair of binoculars and come after me. They had one in their base. The bridge that connects the two upper platforms had a binocular drop in the middle. If they would've got a hold of that and used it on me, I probably wouldn't have been up there for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://destruction-inc.forumotion.com
Enigma_Kid

Enigma_Kid

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:24 pm

lol same, had so much fun, hmm... so they have binocs too, nvr knew that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol sniping and binocs   lol sniping and binocs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol sniping and binocs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destruction Inc. :: Clan Discussions :: Battle Discussion-
Jump to: